Hospital and Health Care Systems COVID Financial Recovery - Who, What, Where, When, How
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
11:00 a.m. CT
The hospital and health care system industry has faced and continues to face a great upheaval in its financial stability. This instability is affecting some organizations more than others. Nonetheless, the entire industry is feeling the financial impacts that falling inpatient and outpatient volumes have brought to bear.
This webinar is intended to provide its attendees with information that should help to develop a better understanding of the critical financial issues in front of it and provide some potential solutions to these issues.
After the webinar, the attendees will be able to answer:
- Who in the health care industry is most affected by the financial challenges raised by the COVID crisis?
- What tools can be used to assist the industry in re-establishing its financial equilibrium?
- Where can the industry find the kinds of answers it needs to overcome this crisis?
- When will this health care industry financial crisis be over?
- How will the industry adapt in the immediate and more distant future?
Steven Berger, FHFMA