ACT NOW: Complimentary Assessment for Medical Group Performance until June 30, 2022.
The objective of the Medical Group Flash Discovery is to assess a medical group’s performance by comparing key performance indicators to benchmarks and assigning the group a score, called the Net Performance Indicator (NPI).
The findings of the Flash Discovery and NPI score provide finance and revenue cycle leaders insights into the performance of the group, and the front-and-back-ends of the revenue cycle (i.e., accounts receivable and claim denials management, registration activities). These insights allow the group to identify improvement priorities, which ultimately may result in increased revenue, decreased collection costs, and a reduction in the ‘investment per physician’.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) benchmarked:
- 5 financial and productivity
- 5 front-end revenue cycle indicators
- 5 back-end revenue cycle indicators
- Recommendation matrix for achieving best practice performance
- Estimated financial opportunity
- Establish a trackable Net Performance Indicator (NPI) score
If you are interested in the complimentary Flash Discovery, please fill out the form and we will contact you. (Lumina Health Partners reserves the right to accept or reject requests for the complimentary Flash Discovery.)